1. Caste/ethnic equity and equality among women/gender and gender equity and equality among indigenous peoples
2. Balancing rights and needs based movement and development
3. Educate rights holders and influence duty bearers
4. Balancing top down and bottom up approaches
5. Right to self determination and ethnic autonomy
6. Participatory, inclusive, proportional and representative aspects; and while doing so give high priority to endangered, highly marginalized, marginalized women and also to indigenous women living in mountain and other remote areas.
7. Balancing rational and emotional aspects.
8. Balancing policy and practices.
• Take initiative for proportional representaiton of indigenous women by ending gender and caste/ethnic discrimination in the state structure and policies.
• New constitution need to be rewrite or reform to take initiative to ensure recognition and rights of indigenous women.
• Take initiative for inclusive and proportional representation in terms of gender and caste/ethnicity and in doing so, give high priority to women belonging to endangered, highly marginalized and marginalized indigenous people, mountain and other remote geographical regions.
• Gradually expand rights based, need based movements of indigenous women’s development and operational policies.
• Strengthen and expand institutional/organizational capacity of NIWF from national to local level.
• Implement programs by establishing NIWF District coordination Council and Village Development Committee Coordination Council and coordinating with local government, nongovernmental organizations, international donors and civil society.
• Raise economic, social, cultural and political awareness for empowerment of indigenous women